Wednesday, November 2, 2011

20-Year-Old Fan Sues Justin Bieber, Demands He Take Paternity Test Confirming He's the Father of Her Child

A 20-year-old woman is suing Justin Bieber and demanding he take a paternity test to confirm that he is the father of her three-month-old son. Star magazine first reported on this lawsuit.

The woman, Mariah Yeater, was 19-years-old at the time, and wants Bieber to "provide adequate support for my baby" (Radar Online). She claims that their encounter occurred backstage at a concert. Here's what she has to say:

"Immediately, it was obvious that we were mutually attracted to one another, and we began to kiss. ... on the walk to a private area, he told me he wanted to make love to me and this was going to be his first time.

"We went inside [a bathroom] and immediately his personality changed drastically. He began touching me and repeatedly said he wanted to f*ck the sh*t out of me. At the time I asked him to put a condom for protection, but he insisted that he did not want to. In his own words, he said that because it was his first time he wanted to feel everything." She says that he then took off her clothes and they began having sex. Read more details from this supposed encounter HERE.

Bieber's reps are denying these accusations: "While we haven't yet seen the lawsuit, it's sad that someone would fabricate malicious, defamatory, and demonstrably false claims. We will vigorously pursue all available legal remedies to defend and protect Justin against these allegations."

This is too big of an allegation for me to not voice my opinion. If you follow my blog here, you know that I'm not one of his devoted fans who would defend him to no end, no matter what. I am a neutral outsider coming in to explore the Justin Bieber phenomenon. Having said that, I will defend him. I don't really believe that this allegation is true. I'm thinking over possible true reasons for this whole thing. Here's what I think. I think that she went to one of his concerts, tried to meet him but was denied access (or maybe she did meet him and tried to come on to him and he stopped it). As a Bieber fan, she was maybe angry over it. And somewhere around this time, she got pregnant by someone and didn't have the money to raise a baby, so she put two and two together and came up with an "ingenious" idea to get some money. And is it a coincidence or not that news of this lawsuit came out on the day of his album release for Under The Mistletoe? I doubt it's a coincidence.

Just to be clear, we don't know for certain the truth on this.  Whether the two of them actually did have a sexual encounter remains to be seen. A hearing is scheduled for December 15. Bieber Guy will follow up on this story whenever any new developments surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment