Friday, November 4, 2011

Justin Bieber on Paternity Lawsuit: "None of Those Allegations Are True"

Via Bieber Blog on OMGWire:

As part of his media tour to promote his new Christmas album, Under The Mistletoe, Justin Bieber appeared on Today Friday morning and addressed the lawsuit against him claiming he's the father of 20-year-old Mariah Yeater's son.

"I'd just like to say basically that none of those allegations are true," Bieber said. "I know that I'm going to be a target, but I'm never going to be a victim."

He continued on by saying, "It's crazy, every night after the show I've gone right from the stage right to my car, so it's crazy that some people want to make up such false allegations. To set the record straight, none of it is true."

Does he even know this Mariah Yeater? "Never met the woman," he replied to Matt Lauer.


Click HERE to read the entire article.

No comments:

Post a Comment