Thursday, November 3, 2011

Video: Jimmy Fallon Parodies "Baby" & Paternity Lawsuit with "(It's Not My) Baby"

As I'm sure you're all aware, Justin Bieber has been hit with a  paternity lawsuit by a 20-year-old claiming he's the father of her son. As you know, something like this is a pure gold mine for the late night comics. And Jimmy Fallon took it on with full force last night by doing a parody of Bieber's hit "Baby," but changing the lyrics to fit this big news story as "(It's Not My) Baby."

Check out the performance here:



I found it hilarious! Jimmy does a good Bieber parody. To the die-hards, I hope you find the video to be funny as well because it's only done for fun, and there's nothing in that performance that is critical at all of Justin himself. Jimmy is basically just making light of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment